We love collaborating with other translators and content creators. At Plume Rouge, we have a culture of respect, diversity, sharing, and collaboration. If you think you’d be a good fit, get in touch.
What Plume Rouge expects from suppliers:
- Detail-oriented – You catch inconsistencies most people would miss.
- Expertise – You aren’t a jack of all trades. You have a clear specialisation.
- Reliable and trustworthy – We know we don’t have to worry with a project in your hands.
- Responsiveness – You’ll never leave us wondering whether you’re on a beach with a mojito and forgot your laptop in the hammock.
- Creativity – You have a way with creating things out of nothing, or out of something else.
- Human communication skills – You’re not only a good writer, but you are empathetic and good with people. You can communicate on a higher, goal-oriented level.
- Proactivity – You aren’t a bare-minimum kind of person. You take action to solve problems.
What Plume Rouge offers:
- Human-sized agency – You’ll never get a “Dear Vendor” from us.
- Respect – We respect you, your time, and your professional skills.
- Collaboration spirit – We’re open-minded and looking to collaborate with both you and the client.
- Good and healthy atmosphere – We’re good company.
- Feedback for continuous improvement – Work in an environment of consistent feedback and learning.
- Long-lasting work relationships – When we like working with someone, we keep working with them.
This is what they say about us:
“A great collaboration! Streamlined communication, very professional work, quick replies and payments and the added benefit of Emeline and her team is: the human touch. Plume Rouge is a translation agency unlike any other, it has soul – we get the feeling that both customers and service providers are treated like kings and queens.”
“If you get the opportunity to work with Plume Rouge, don’t hesitate, just go for it! To start with, the practical side of it all runs smoothly: you only receive assignments that are suited to your profile and the payments are processed swiftly. Even though you partly work through a simple platform, there is still room for the human aspect and you can always ask Emeline your questions. And you will quickly realise that Plume Rouge is a great addition to your clientele!”
“Working for Plume Rouge is always a pleasure. All members of staff are extremely friendly and professional. The beauty of Plume Rouge is that they are really looking for quality work, so you can always ask questions and receive feedback so that you know you are on the right track. All of which ensures the client gets the best translation possible!”